CureZone   Log On   Join
QUESTIONS ON SOME GALLBLADDER? SYMPTOMS boohoo

vicki_g Views: 1,250
Published: 17 years ago

QUESTIONS ON SOME GALLBLADDER? SYMPTOMS boohoo

I have been having a BIG pressure in my right middle back to the side right back under my ribs as if a small sandbag was slipped under my ribs for at least 2 years. I feel it in my back a little above my lower ribs. Above the pressure I have had a chronic itch. The itch is a little above the pressure and more in towards the spine. They have never caused my pain but 2 1/2 years of discomfort. The Dr has found nothing abnormal in my blood work and they did ultra sound of my kidneys and came back neg. Also an xray of ribs bilat 3v (i have no idea what that means or where it is located) but that came back neg also. I have a feeling they had never even looked or thought to check my gallbladder. Has anyone had these symptoms in relation to the Gallbladder? I am sick of this pressure..i feel it all the time and i hate it. Any info will be a GREAT help. I am a bit scared to do the gall flush and I am not sure if the stones i have read about are not just a formation of the oil and citrus??? Just because I have read as many posts as possible and there seems to be great debate about the stones being gb stones...i am scared to put my faith in the miracle natural way but would love for it to be a real way to heal my stupid body and get rid of the pressure and itch!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)