CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gall bladder removal problems Lomitil.

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
pattione Views: 2,320
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 518,984

Re: Gall bladder removal problems Lomitil.

I know I have gallstones because of the back pains plus a number of other symptoms emotions - irritibility, anger, energy levels - always tired heart rate - arrhthmia dizziness hair falling out eyes - red, itchy, lots of crunchies in the morning lips - chapped, shed skin every day sinuses - stuffed, sneezing after meals Also one night I had a very bad spell of throwing up then a burning pain on my right side where the gallbladder use to be and now the common duct is trying to act as a gallbladder. (The drs told me the common duct would take over for the gallbladder.) So I didn't eat anything but liquids for about 1 week. Apple Juice, electrolytes, liquid jello, no need for lomotil at this point. Olive Oil is different than other fats. If you mix it with grapefruit juice or lemon juice and drink it with a straw you don't have to taste it. And I did pass stones. Not as big as some but they were green and floated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)