CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Members with no GB

pattione Views: 1,944
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 519,111

Re: Members with no GB

I had my gallbladder removed some 6 years ago. I had done some flushes, 5 or 6 so the ultra sound showed there were no gallstones in the gallbladder. But gallbladder was still not working properly. I too do not know if the gallbladder was just inflamed and time and the Chinese herbs would have healed all. Since then I have fought diarreha until it was non-stop 6 months ago. I began taking a prescription anti-diarrehal, lomotil, which turns out to be a derivative of morphine. I didn't care it worked right up until my liver shut down all together. I had cut out red meat, pork, diary, diet colas, everything that I liked to eat. In Dec had gallstones stuck in the duck just like 6 years ago. Having gallbladder removed did not help anything only caused more problems. I wish I had my gallbladder back. Now I have a congested liver, bile that use to be stored in the gallbladder is now backing up in the liver causing much nausea. I had to resort to a liquid diet for 2 weeks on more than one occasion over the last 6 months. Sometimes I just wish it was all over but then who would take care of my husband and my 11 yr old daughter? I wish I knew then what I know now!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.985 sec, (1)