CureZone   Log On   Join
All kinds of liver cleansing

shelleycat Views: 1,221
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 519,186

All kinds of liver cleansing

Hiya Stannarad!

I think Julia's products would be great for you, they're certainly helping me. When I can't take the bitterness, I switch to my old standby, Planetary Formula's Bupleurum Liver Cleanse, which has lots of good stuff in caplet form.

You also need to eat a liver-supporting diet. Julia has good tips on that, as does the www.liverdoctor.com lady. (Isn't it great that the two best references I've found on the liver are from women? woo hoo! heh).

My juicing for Life book has a natural food way to help cleanse the liver, if you can stand it, here it is:

1 cup or more of carrot pulp, or grated carrot, or the carrot remains after juicing.
1 tablespoon each or more of olive oil and lemon juice
raisens or seeds or spices for flavor. Ginger is good.

Eat this for 7 days in a row. Do not skip a single day. VERY cleansing.

Also keep in mind that what you DON'T do is also very important. That is, don't take a lot of drugs, vitamins, or supplements that add stress on the liver right now. Give it a break. B vitamins are great, but otherwise, take a break and heal with food only as much as possible. Don't eat a lot of tropical fruits, keep to apples, cherries, blueberries. Lemon juice or lime juice are good exceptions to the rule. NO flour except the occasional pasta. Keep to legumes, poultry and fish for protein, make most your diet vegetables and alternative grains like Quinoa. Have you seen my recipes for stew/chicken soup?

Also important is to keep the bowels moving and very clean. Daily enemas and P&B shakes will help take the load off your liver. If the bowels are unclean, that gives the liver more gunk to filter out of the bloodstream. Bowel management will also take care of candida issues.

Have you had a basic physical done? Do you know your lab readings for creatinine, liver enzymes, bilirubin?

Basic protocal is Liver Flush every 2 weeks with plenty of enemas/bowel management in between. If you're going to flush, take the GCG and Coptis. If you're taking a break from flushes after a series of 3-5 flushes, take the Chinese Bitters until the next series.

I have notes on digestion and bowel management if you haven't seen them.

HOpe that helps!!! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

5.531 sec, (2)