CureZone   Log On   Join
get good sunlight

Wrenn Views: 1,530
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 519,264

get good sunlight

eveyr day si tin sunlight with it shing on as muc of your body as you can int en morin g sun or evning sun is bsst/ look to teh sid of the sunlettign teh light into your eyes..
amek sure arms are exposed etc do this a fewmintues each day an dbuidlup to 20 total.. i am sure youwillb egin to see a channge.. withina month..
also continute to eleimaint toxins aroudn you teflon cookign items drinkig more alkalien water/ do a kidney flsu to help your kidneys fileter toxins beeter
youare already on teh lvier flush forum so i aassuem youare doign tat ar planning to..
quite the bad oils canola oil/ etc
and consider goign no re dmeat no dairy nofish.
dioxinglvls in fish are liek 274 c to 4ounces in poultyr it is only 18. red mea tis full of hormaones and Antibiotics .
www.notmilk.com is a veyr good resource to read it
you do nto nee dot get calcium form milk.. in fac t i poste dsoem calcium juice recipe son the juice fast forum.. that giv eyoumore calcium in one of htse drinks thnyouget fo rm a glas sof milk anyhow...
best to you 8)
Ami Joi Benton

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.297 sec, (1)