CureZone   Log On   Join
Surgery or just keep plugging away?

Views: 874
Published: 18 years ago

Surgery or just keep plugging away?

I missed 3 weeks of work due to my gallbladder acting up. After a CT and Ultrasound I was sent to a surgeon. Before I went I did a Liver Flush and had fantastic results. He rolled his eyes when I told him and said flushes were bad because they could squeeze stones into the common bile duct and cause blockage. (My duct is already inflamed to twice normal size). He said the best thing to do was to have my gallbladder removed. I am skeptical - I'd like to hang on to my gallbladder but I still have pain on my right side consistently and moreso when I work or am stressed. It's a balancing act; I could try to keep flushing and hope it works and I don't miss any more work or just get surgery. My sister is a nurse and says surgery is the way to go or the stones won't stop. What do you think/What is your experience in this area?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)