CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Surgery or just keep plugging away?

Blueduck Views: 1,121
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 519,545

Re: Surgery or just keep plugging away?

Of course a surgeon will want to do surgery..that is how they make lots of money.

They wanted to take out my gall bladder too. They even went so far as to tell me that I would die if I did not have their surgery.....and have it immediately....that was almost a year and a half ago. I have done 16 flushes.

When I had my serious gall bladder attack and went to the ER because I was scared it was a heart attack (yeah, it was bad, *LOL*) I had been on the computer reading about gall bladder attacks and luckily I had found a little information one flushing. I walked out of the ER, came home and flushed the next day. I changed what I ate. I ate nothing that would aggravate the gall bladder.

I quit eating:
Fried food
Red Meat
Chocolate
Coffee
white flour products...NO bread or pasta.....
dairy.....cheese is the very worst one
eggs
fast food
junk food......all of it..and I mean ALL !
processed foods
sugar...it is an addictive drug !

I started eating raw vegetables. I ate boiled chicken with no skin and mung beans. I got a juicer and started juicing.
I began to drink water and more water. We need to drink half our body weight in ounces of water, daily. I ate a few fruits. I started to eat a lot of salad, with olive oil home made kind of salad dressing.

I kept my gall bladder. They are not getting it.

Hope you stick around and do not let them have your gall bladder either.

Blueduck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)