CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: three questions on the great L Flush

Rachel Views: 916
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 519,664

Re: three questions on the great L Flush

Hi Nick,
I know what you are going through. My biggest problem is digestion too.(Burping bloating, pain etc.) I have flushed over 30 times since September of 2002 and Thank the Lord I have seen much progress.
I had all the scans too and the doctors told me I had absolutely nothing with me and that I was a perfectly healthy 23 year old. But I was not. I finally got help from a naturalpath who told me about the liver flushes. I have been doing them ever since. I eat different than before too. I don't eat Sugar or partially hydrogenated fats, I stay away from acidic foods and I try to as you say-keep smiling. I have passed stones that would make most people's stones (even on this forum) look like baby business.
I'm not a big person at all but I've passed stones almost as big as fifty-cent pieces. I attribute this to alot of things in my life. Stress, bad diet, crash diets, birth control pills etc, etc. Mostly bad diet.
I notice my digestion is much worse when I have a cold or something-like my liver is overloaded.
The progress if VERY SLOW but it is progress. So my advice is DON'T GIVE UP! And FLUSh, FLUSH, FLUSH..... I think it will help you too. Also be patient. I keep track of my progress on a calender because the progress is often sooo slow that I don't see it at first. But then when I look back I see how far I've come. I was suicidal at one time. Now I am actually living again. I have some bad days- but at least now, I have some days to enjoy and I hope to have more and more. Same for you my friend.
sincerely
Rachel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)