It is one week after my second flush. I've done the bowel and parasite clease inbetween the two flushes. I got out parasites with the second flush. Long worms with BM and some little ones in the 1 cm stones. Last week I caught a cold. Dye-off symptoms I'm assuming. Now I have off and on again pain in my kidneys mostly my right side. How do I stop the pain? What is happening now??? Will it pass??
I've started back on the parasite program after the one week or 5 days off. It it the parasite dye off causing this or my liver not functioning properly yet. I must confess I had a steak on Sat. If it were the steak I figured it should have hurt me on saturday not Sunday and Monday. Any ideas???