CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: kidneys acting up

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
pattione Views: 1,431
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 519,885

Re: kidneys acting up

The pain was high, mid back, resonating up to my arm pit level, mostly on my right side but once in awhile I could feel it on the left side alternately. Just not as bad on the left. No other animal protein or diary except a chicken pot pie on Sunday nite. I'm thinking it has a creamy sauce that is probably dairy. My urine was frequent and clear, no foam unless I do a foot detox. The last one of those I did was on Thursday. No swelling of ankles or fingers. Today I haven't had much to eat since I'm afraid of what to put in there to cause a reaction. Will I ever be able to eat again???
P.S. I still have dull aches in my liver area. They move around from left to right. Like stones are moving. I'm still taking the Gallstonex and the Planetary Bupleurum LC plus the malic acid plus an apple a day plus my fiber drink once and sometimes twice a day. And a yogurt.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)