CureZone   Log On   Join
From Flushing Virgin to Flushing Stud in 24 hours!!!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
garcia Views: 307
Published: 17 years ago

From Flushing Virgin to Flushing Stud in 24 hours!!!

Ok maybe not Stud. But I do have a few observations I'd like to share.

1. The ES and OO (Olive-Oil) mix do not taste "disgusting". They are quite palatable if drunk with a straw. Granted the ES leaves an unpleasant bitter aftertaste but it is easily removed by drinking some water. In fact the OO (Olive-Oil) mixture tasted quite nice - choose a good quality olive oil, and florida pink grapefruit and the resulting mixture should be quite nice (especially if you are starving like I was).

2. By evening I was hungry, cold and weak due to lack of food. Hunger/cold were releived only by the OO (Olive-Oil) mixture. This is quite filling and also starts to warm you up. Weakness persists until the following day, and I suppose is a normal part of the cleansing.

3. I got out about 10 large lemon-pip sized stones and several more smaller chaff. They were even shaped like lemon pips. I fished one out and it was bright-green as expected (same shade as the OO mixture). I can understand why some people say that some of the stones are "fake" - it is slightly disoncerting that they are exactly the same shade as the OO/Grapefruit. Also it was very uniform and fresh looking - not layered but one uniform mass.

In order to disprove the fake stones hypothesis once and for all I propose an experiment, which I will outline in another post.

I'm hoping the 10 lemon-pips were just the begining ...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)