CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wanted Volunteer for "Fake stones" experiment

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
hopinso Views: 3,267
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 520,018

Re: Wanted Volunteer for "Fake stones" experiment

Garcia, I am doing my 32nd flush tonight. While I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that the stones are real, I will volunteer to do your experiment. I was going to buy some fresh beets for this flush, but totally forgot them when I was in town earlier, however I think I have some red food coloring in the kitchen (a product I no longer use). I may not get out a lot of stones, I think I'm almost clean, but I will do this experiment for you.
I have tried a half dozen or so Liver Flushes over the last year or so. A couple did not call for Epsom Salts and I got stones. Some called for high fat foods like ice cream, and I passed stones. The others were varients of the Hulda Clark flush, and I got stones. I have flushed after fasting, and have also flushed at the last moment-and always got stones.
Andreas Moritz suggested that my liver is still producing a lot of stones because of health issues including parasites, poor diet choices, medications and stress. I am slowly getting my life back in order, but I still get out stones every flush. Some are large, others are tiny, some are perfectly round, some are misshapen. Some of the stones are bright green, others tan, I have passed firm black stones with a white "crust", and some so soft they barely hold their shape. Some stones have had red lines marbled in the green wax, some have held parasite segments. The variations in the appearence of the stones make me think they are real and not manufactured. The presence of chaff, castings, dark bile and green liquid cholesterol also convince me the matter all comes from a liver that is being cleansed.
In my opinion there are two groups who stand to benefit by claiming stones passed are not real gallstones. The first is the traditional medical establishment, who stand to lose a fortune in lost surgery fees if people routinly start cleansing and flushing their livers and gallbladders. The second group are those alternative healers who are trying to sell their own Liver Cleansing formulas and herbal blends. While these formulas may have some merit, they are unnecessary for most people. Liver Flushing is easy, fast, inexpensive, and most of all, it is very effective.
I will do this experiment for you, not because I need convincing, but to hopefully encourage you and others to begin flushing with confidence that its safe, genuine and it really works.
PS-We are under a winter storm warning here in the Ozarks. Fasting, drinking Epsom Salts , having all night diarrhea, plus drinking the oil, juice, and Coke are not my favorite way to spend a snowy night. I hope my efforts are appreciated (by you and my liver ;-) )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.531 sec, (2)