CureZone   Log On   Join
My flush results so far.

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
anunnaki Views: 796
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 520,261

My flush results so far.

I took my 2nd Epsom Salts at 23:30, the taste is not the best but I could have tasted worse. I prepared my Olive oil at 01:00 and everything was ready by 01:15. I went to the toilet just before it was time and managed to go just about. I proceeded to drink this VIALL, DISGUSTING potion. After 4 small gulps I wanted to puke haha but I started again and managed to taste the grapefruit and this made it FAR easier. I never used the pulp from the grapefruits, only the juice. I used Pink grapefruits if this makes any difference, doubt it.

I felt a little nauseas around 03:00 and I went to the toilet around 03:20 still with firm stools. I noticed that I had this like yellow/white looking round thing in there. Maybe it wasnt a stone or something but it was unusual.

I woke up at 09:30 and proceeded to drink my Epsom Salts , which first thing ISN't nice! Within 30mins or so I was straight at the toilet with the sloppy D stools. I didn't notice anything then. I proceeded to go to the toilet 4 more times beteen then and 11:15. On the second occasion I think i'd passed at least 3 stones, one looking about the size of 10mm the others were small like 3-5mm. I haven't gone back to the toilet yet (THANK YOU) but Im expecting it shortly :) I will keep you posted on my doings as soon as I can. I was very nervous of doing this but so its not been too bad (Cross fingers).

I will eat a small amount of fruit at 14:30 as I have no FRESH fruit juice I will wait that extra 30mins then have some Kiwi or something.

I suggest that a nice intake of at least 1600mg of Potassium should be consumed over the day as the `D' can deplete you of potassium violently. I would take some Acidophilus or probotic but I dont want to put capsules and too many chemicals in my system today. I might take a Dioralyte powder but thats got a few things in it I dont like. Its supposed to put back some potassium and salts. I know salts are bad and some tribes live without it completely & im sure we are conned to thinking we need this to a point. Some tribes have NONE WHATSOEVER and high potassium in their bodies and guess what? They are the fittest people around in every way!!!!!!!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.922 sec, (2)