CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Salt Water Flush!

pattione Views: 1,114
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 520,388

Re: Salt Water Flush!

I didn't do the Salt water flush this time as I had 2 doses of magnesuium of some kind or another (one EP, one mg. cit.) but I feel more cleaned out with the SWF. I woke up with puffy eyes this morning. Which Shellycat says that's from not getting the toxins out soon enough. First two flushes I used the SWF, no problems. Also my stools are light colored this morning. I did eat lots of fiber and some soup yesterday. I used the mag. citrate for the 1st two doses and Wrenn was right, it's not as hard on your body as the EP but I'm not sure I got the ducts open. I got about 15 pea sized stones out though. But I passed them all day long. With the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) when I was done with the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) I was done. I don't do enemas. Enemas don't get into the small intestines. But Shellycat swears by them. I do fiber and a senna tea (laxative).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)