CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:1 week apart

pattione Views: 1,005
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 520,398

Re:1 week apart

Some say it's ok if you are having pain right at first to do them one week apart but not to make a habit of it. The Epsom is hard on me. Also, I like to give my body time to decongest so wait at least 2 weeks. Julia Chang says wait one month while taking her Chinese Bitters. I prefer a pill called Bupleurum Liver Cleanse from Planetary Formulas. The Chinese Bitters has Bupleurum in it as well but it is a liguid in grain alcohol which gave me a major headache. I'm a tea tooddler. Actually, a milk drinker or let's say I use to be before my body shut down on me. I'm doing the flushes every 2 weeks. And actually, I guess I did do some right at first about 2 or 3 days apart. I called them mini flushes. Only took one dose of epsom before and one after plus the salt water flush after. All I was getting out was the old bile. Which they say is good to be rid of and helps to decongest as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.125 sec, (1)