CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why did I pass out?

pattione Views: 1,209
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 520,399

Re: Why did I pass out?

I'm guessing it was because you were de-hydrated. Everyone stresses the importance of hydrating your body before doing these flushes. Shellycat could probably give you a more detailed clinical answer. I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. But whatever you do, DON'T have anything surgically removed. I had my gallbladder taken out thinking it would solve all my problems and I'm still have the same problems only worse. Research liverdoc.com and sensiblehealth.com. They will explain how the liver works. You'll probably need to give us some more info about your body. Hypoglycemic? Candida? Age? Weight? Thyroid? Symptoms of present illness. Why were you flushing? (Maybe you've already posted that here someplace.) And listen to some of the experts on this forum. They are very good and knowledgeable. If Shellycat doesn't respond soon then send her a personal email. She will answer but there are others who have lots of experience with these flushes. Hope this helps and that your lip doesn't hurt too bad!
PS. About a month ago I just wanted to die cause I was so sick. Now I'm gettting better each time I flush.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.453 sec, (1)