CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: you need your gallbladder

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
pattione Views: 2,068
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 520,620

Re: you need your gallbladder

I'm sorry you have been having so much pain and trouble. Whatever, you do, don't let them take your gallbladder out. It doesn't help anything. I had mine out 6 years ago and I am sitting here this morning with pain in the area where my gallbladder was. Maybe it's not as acute as a gallbadder attack pain. But I live with pain in that area all the time. Plus I still have Gallstones in my liver. There have been others on this forum who have healed their gallbladders that the walls had thickened on. One fella even had a polyp that I think may have been a stone stuck to the side of the gallbadder. He flushed a large stone out but hadn't gone back for an ultra sound yet to see if the polyp was gone. I know it is a long process to healing it naturally but the surgery will not help only make things worse for your liver. When I get so weak I have purchased an electrolite liquid like Pedialite and drink it. The flushing should take care of your stomach so you don't need the hyperacidy and stomach ulcer meds. Their not helping either. Try a teaspoon of baking soda in a cup of water. You can take it up to 3 times a day until the burning quits. Also MSM (sulfur) helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)