CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't chicken out on a flush

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
pattione Views: 4,107
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 520,912

Re: Don't chicken out on a flush

Whatever, you do, don't let them take your gallbladder out. It doesn't help anything. I had mine out 6 years ago and I am sitting here this morning with pain in the area where my gallbladder was. Maybe it's not as acute as a gallbadder attack pain. But I live with pain in that area all the time. Plus I still have Gallstones in my liver. I know it is a long process to healing it naturally but the surgery will not help, only make things worse for your liver. I know this cause I chickened out some 6 years ago. I did 6 flushes over a 6 month period. Got a stone stuck in the duct and went to the dr. to have the gallbladder removed. The dr told me he found a stone in the duct. What I didn't know is just one dose of Epsom Salt would have cleared the whole thing up and I wouldn't have had to do surgery. There was no cureZone back then or at least I didn't know about it. So I thought good, no more flushes and no more gallstones!!! NOT SO!!! 6 years later I had a severe gallstone attack. Vomiting, fever, chills, pains in my back. It occured to me that I was having the same symptoms as before my surgery 6 years ago. I did a search on the internet for Gallstones and found CureZone. Ive done about 6 more flushes and am doing a lot better. Listen to the Curezone folks. They will not steer you wrong. Read the posts about their first flush and see how they were scared before and how painless it was to flush. Surgery will not be painless. I wish I knew then what I know now. If you are going to chicken out, chicken out of the surgery!!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.813 sec, (1)