CureZone   Log On   Join
4th flush, no stones

pattione Views: 499
Published: 17 years ago

4th flush, no stones

I did my 4th flush last night only 1 week after the last one. Did not get any stones. Only sludge and tiney, tiny worm looking things that looked green as well. Don't know if these were parasites without their stone houses or fiber (skin) from the green apple I had yesterday at 2 pm. There were only 3 or 4 of them. All the apple fiber looked brown unless that was the chaff. Got dark bile sometimes along with green bile others. Been taking the malic acid and eating an apple a day. Did the flush so soon because last time, flush 3, the night after the flush was over I felt a bad pain in my right side which doubled me over. It moved from the far right to the center of my body in front and down through the duct. It burned as it went through there and I could feel the burning as it traveled through the intestines to the top of the colon where it sat for a few days. I think I passed it on Thursday(I had a BM that floated but hadn't had any fats to eat) but wanted to be sure nothing was left in there. I was hoping that no stones meant I was finished but I'm beginning to feel a pain on my right side again already. I'll probably wait until Mar 6th before my next flush.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.517 sec, (1)