CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: whats wrong????no stones

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Google Advertisement
pattione Views: 1,173
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 520,925

Re: whats wrong????no stones

Ya need to give it time. The same thing happened to me. The first and second flush I felt great the first week but cranky and crabby by the second week. Couldn't wait til Friday so I could flush again. You can read my post above that tells why I rushed my 4th flush. But again like you it was in only 1 week and I didn't get any stones either. I'm not taking the chinese herbs but I know Shellycat does and she doesn't hardly ever get any stones. My hair was also falling out before I started to flush and has quit now. I have more energy than I've had in years. My eyes use to water and burn. The tears would feel like acid in my eyes. But that has quit. But just before this last flush they burned again. I will be occupied next weekend so I pushed the flush up to this weekend. Didn't think I could wait 3 weeks. They say even getting that bile out helps. Which I did get this time. More burning on the bottom end than last time. But no bleeding like my 1st and 2nd flush. I take one dose of epsom and one of mag. citrate and do the salt water flush along with one dose of epsom in the am. Hang in there. It's a slow process. But well worth it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)