CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The stones can be dissolved

pattione Views: 4,005
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 520,936

Re: The stones can be dissolved

The other treatments are stop gap measures. The Liver Flush gets out more than just stones. Old bile, chaff, and toxins for instance. I don't think the other treatments could empty the whole contents of your gallbladder which is probably filled to the brim(or the neck). Some people expell 100 to 200 stones depending on the stones sizes from the gallbladder the first time. I don't know how many you'd get with gallstonex as I've already had my gallbladder removed. I used the gallstonex to expel one stone that was stuck in the duct. And as for the chinese tinctures they will break up the stones but do not expel them. You have to expel the sludge that they make. None of the remedies will keep you from doing your daily duties except the Liver Flush and it only takes one day of stay at home activites. Sometimes only a half of a day of staying home. I should have said earlier that I wished I would have chickened out of the surgery. It's your body and you need to do what's best for you. There really is nothing to be afraid of with the flush. Hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.391 sec, (1)