CureZone   Log On   Join
I used to be the same way BUT

MidlothianGirl Views: 1,389
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 520,976

I used to be the same way BUT

when you understand all the crud and parasites lurking within your intestine, it almost becomes something that you really look forward to (getting all that crud out).

When I've done enemas since flushing, I've gotten our weird looking parasites, mucous, and at least 70-80 parasite egg sacks.

I first considered coffee enemas 5-6 years ago when I heard a guy lecturing on fasting and he said that he had had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and was pretty much bedridden in the early 90's. After doing some coffee enemas, he released 2 2 ft. long tapeworms.

After doing some coffee enemas after a long juice fast, I passed some weird critters too, including one bug that was about an inch long, had antennas and legs alongside the body on both sides.

Enemas really are a good thing!

Just get one of those setups from the drugstore (hot water bottle getups), it's not that expensive. It's really not that bad....you get used to it.

Check out the Bowel Cleanse Forum , and read the Bowel Cleanse FAQ S; that should help you a lot, and give you a recipe for various enemas. coffee enemas are great for the liver.

Good luck! It's really not all that bad at all....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.891 sec, (1)