CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Perfect Flush

pattione Views: 1,184
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 521,272

Re: A Perfect Flush

I can't believe that you have done so many flushes!!! You really are a determined girl. My hat is off to ya!

Have you considered that your back pain is due to parasites?? I know you've passed some Tapeworms and I can't remember if you've been on a parasite program. You probably have or wouldn't be passing so many stones. But I've just realized that my back pain, low on the left side, has dissappeared since my last Liver Flush which did NOT produce stones but got out some uninvited guests. I've been on a parasite program for 30 days now. And passed a lot of strange things. Before this last flush my back pain would leave for a day or two while the epsom was in me but it would return as soon as the epsom wore off or come back soon afterwards like that night. It's been a whole week since my last flush and no back pain. Maybe you haven't rid yourself of all those uninvited guests yet. Just a thought.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)