CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seventh Flush

just_peachy Views: 828
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 521,999

Re: Seventh Flush

I've done parasite cleansing and P&B shakes, etc. Never seen cotton balls. For me it definitely seems my eyes are directly connected to my liver (like Eastern medicine has stated for a very long time.)

I was doing so well diet wise until my son's accident and then the holidays where I had to cook all his favorite really bad for you foods (I was just so overwhelmingly grateful to have him here to cook for!!) Sigh... But, we've been eating sooo much better again since. I just must have re-clogged some liver ducts with all that bad stuff I *knew* better than to eat.

Interesting tie-in to candida and the eyes - Thanks! All those typical Western holiday foods most likely wrecked havok on my internal terrrain again. Better diet should be helping out against the dysbiosis that allows candida to flourish, but I know I gave it a major setback for a little while there. Probably would not hurt to readd some probiotics (if only I'd remember to get the kefir! lol) Ahh, the things we do to ourselves, eh? hehe

Thanks for the eye-candida connection information!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.355 sec, (1)