CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: skeptical....one last thought

canta40 Views: 6,710
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 522,204

Re: skeptical....one last thought

Yeah, I am in total agreement with you. I think some people here are exagerating the amount of stones they pass. But to be honest, there is nothing to lose if you do the flush. I do not think two to three flushes will cause any permanent damage.I have done two myself so far and I am feeling a little better from my blotting stomach, metallic taste in mouth and all that. This is in no way to convience you to do the flush. Listen to yourself. Also, I believe a lot of people are just trying eveything in the world to get better from whatever is bothering them. I was diagnosed with heart disease a year ago and was on those powerful medications but I saw another doctor later and he said he cant find anything wrong with my heart. But I know I was not feeling great so a friend told me maybe I have gallstones. That was how I found the forum and did my first flush before my ultrasound. My ultrasound did not find anything stones. The forum is a great place to learn but I dont follow everything that is posted. One of my concern is the amount of epson salt one takes in a flush. I think it's too much, I dont have any suggestion though. So this is something from me to add your concerns. Take care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.375 sec, (1)