Re: Day one!!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Lucy Views: 1,016
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 522,647

Re: Day one!!

Hello! Is your baby a girl or boy? Joey is a boy and he is my first. Well, I have never been happy with my weight, I have suffered from eating disorders in the past. When I found out i was pregnant, I quit drinking- wihch I had been doing A LOT of prior to that. and I got healthy- I didn't drink or smoke and I walked 3 miles basically everyday and I ate healthy- which meant when I was hungry and I didn't binge. I gained 20 pounds- from 145 to 165 - I am 5'5". I weighed less - 138- a month after I had him then when I got pregnent. I was eating low carb after the pregnancy because of course I Still wasn't happy. Well, the low carb worked at first but I just couldn't do it anymore and then I started binging and purging again. Why??? I ask myself that all the time and I KNOW its because i have a food/sugar addiction. I eat to just feel full or to not think about anything else. I am doing this cleanse because I want to HEAL my body and cleanse. And I am asking God to deliver me from this horrible eating disordered thinking. It is NOT about weight for me, it can't be because then I can't heal. So i don't even weigh myself. I will love me no matter what I weigh. Wow, I have been rambling for a while. Basically I want to heal and cleanse my body. after the cleanse I plan on transitioning to a vegetarian/raw diet. Its a life altering event for me- everytime I get hungry or think about Sugar I picture myself healing. WHat day are you on? Well, good luck! and congrats on your baby!!!
-lucy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.156 sec, (1)