CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Advice for the Newbie

recpapi Views: 1,028
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 522,668

Re: Advice for the Newbie

We wake up and take our salt water flush (SWF) - early if you have to go to work. Then we take our parasite pills. After the "effect" of the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) goes away, we take our cleansing tea (we use for-essence).

Before going to work, we juice about 5-6 lemons each (more limes if you like limes) and put it in a container. We also take enough stuff for our P&B (psyllium & bentonite) drinks with us, and a bottle of grade b syrup.

We take a P& B drink before going to work (8oz. lemonade + 1 tsp. psyllium + 1 tbsp. bentonite). All throughout the day we make lemonade and drink 4 P&Bs total(or 5 according to the Dude who's the String Master). If you work and have a frig..keep the stuff in there, if not...take it in a cooler type lunch box. Don't forget to take your water to make the lemonade. You can also make enough lemonade for the day and take it with you like that.

Hope this helps...it's torture at first, but it gets better and then you have alot of energy...never typed so fast in my life. I work, am getting my Ph.D and have a 4 year old son...hectic life is my middle name but I was able to do it. So can you! ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.736 sec, (1)