CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: liquid oxygen

trapper/kcmo Views: 1,870
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 52,374

Re: liquid oxygen

i am not sure about lyme, though i havent completely ruled that out(i refuse to go to any doctor except to get patched up from an accident). however, i got huge benefit from oxygen therapy and it is cheap and easy. just make sure your vitamins and minerals are up to snuff.

get food grade 35% hydrogen peroxide at the health food store. also get a small amber dropper bottle and fill it. keep both in the freezer(they will not freeze) and keep the stopper bottle upright, because th oxygen will break down the rubber even quicker than normal.

start slow with one drop in a glass of distilled water. you must take it on an empty stomach, or you will hurl from the foaming. next day use two drops. do this until you are up to ten or twelve drops or so. many people go all the way up to forty drops, but i think there is some risk in over doing this. let your body be your guide, however and continue taking a dozen drops or so a day and even twice a day once you are used to it.

no matter what, it cant hurt you, will probably help you, and a couple of drops a day as a maintenence dose of supplemental oxygen is even a good idea to keep doing. you will be safe to experiment at the level i have outlined.

caution: this stuff straight out of the bottle is caustic and will bleach out skin, hair, clothing, and most anything else it touches. once you dilute it it is not bad at all. it has no stabilizers in it so keep it full strength in the freezer to keep the strength of it up. thats about it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)