Dumb question, and I know the answer, but I just want to be sure. Do you think I should just flush tonight, or should I wait until Friday night so I can rest on Saturday? Do you think (I know there's no guarantee) that the pain can be lessened by further flushing? And of course, you're right, I've known about these stones for 10 years, and only now have done something about it because my doctor was threatening surgery! Thank you again for responding. Having the support is wonderfully comforting.