CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP! What should I do in this situation???

newdawnfades Views: 2,051
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 526,236

Re: HELP! What should I do in this situation???

what about simple foods like diff lettuce mixes - butter lettuce, radiccio, baby greens, baby kale with almonds & walnuts, fat free luncheon meat (not optimal but convenient and won't upset your stomach) such as louis rich, low fat cheese such as swiss and dressing such as caesar vinaigrette. i have similar problems and this is something i can handle. just remember when you can't tolerate much, to vary things in your diet. switch it up to keep your body guessing and the allergic reactions to a minimum.
i start my day with hot distilled h20, some unfiltered organic apple juice and 1/3-1/2 of a lemon sliced/squeezed and dropped in the mug. you should really try some digestive bitters such as GENTIAN & GINGER which you can get in liquid form at health-food /herbal stores. Gentian is a digestive aid & liver tonic. i have gastroenteritis (inflammation of digestive system) and insulin resistance, my gallbladder is inlammed as well as small intestine. i'm also taking this stuff called CHOla plus from doc's office -has gallbladder/pancreatic support items. i'm feeling a lot of relief from taking 2.5g 's of malic acid 2x's /day as well as Stone Free - for liver/gall & kidney stones.

(keep the nuts in the fridge bcse of mold & oil rancidity)
--Erika

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)