CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This flush really grossed me out.

hopinso Views: 3,889
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 526,457

Re: This flush really grossed me out.

I tried that particular flush once, and I'll never do it again. I got very sick. I did have some results, but they did not justify the misery of the flush. Rest and let yourself heal for a week or two, but please don't give up on flushing. I have done twenty Liver Flushes over the last fourteen months. Some I have breezed through, others left me feeling weak for several days. I have gotten out thousands of stones, plus chaff and sludge. It was through Liver Flushes that I discovered I had a parasite problem.
I can only imagine what the idea of drinking more oil must do to you right now, but please remain open to the idea of trying one more flush. The Hulda Clark flush only calls for 1/2 cup of oil. The flush I formulated for myself uses 3/4 cup oil taken all at once. I would be glad to share it with you if you Email me. I hope when you are ready to try again you will post or Email me and I'll do my best to give you all the suppport and advice I can.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)