CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This flush really grossed me out.

newdawnfades Views: 3,947
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 526,457

Re: This flush really grossed me out.

hey try it again but be more conservative this time with dosing of epsom and olive oil. i did my first one friday/saturday and the worst part for me was the emptying due to Epsom Salts . i did the Hulda Clark e method; but altered according to what happened. 1st dose i did the 1tbsp of epsom. then next dose was only 1/2 bcse i couldn't stand any more pain. then the full olive oil/apple juice then next am about 1tsp not tbsp of epsom.

i was in horrendous excrutiating ear shattering PAIN. the bile was so acidic it caused bleeding. i only did 1/2 cup of Extra-Virgin olive oil with apple juice. that was ok for me (chilled apple juice in the fridge). i got stones though! so would i do it again? yes..... bcse i FIRMLY believe that this is the key or root to ALL of my ailments. this site isn't selling anything and these are real people.
i either do this or keep taking all of the perscriptions for the symptoms of the other perscriptions perscribed for my original diseases/illnesses which generated new illnesses and illnesses of illnesses. basically, i got no choice... except to make this work. it's not going to be easy!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)