CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tapeworm Skin Without the Worm - help!

MS2786 Views: 11,408
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 526,616

Re: Tapeworm Skin Without the Worm - help!

Thank you Ana, it is true that this will be a whole new life for me. I am so thankful to know the cause of my health problems all these years. Now finding the cure takes time, patience, and persistence as you said.

I finally decided to take the Tapeworm drug this afternoon. It seemed like the best option at this point. I appreciate your advice about doing another parasite cleanse full force. I am hoping the drug will help, but I know I will need to keep up the natural cleanse programs too.

I have already come so far! Just a month ago I couldn't hold any food down or even leave my bed. I was at the edge of death and the doctors couldn't help me because they didn't have a clue why. After prayer, I felt God leading me to fast for 3 days which passed my first worm - it was a life saving discovery!

Hayley

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

5.297 sec, (1)