CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO START...IM TOTALLY CONFUSED!

MS2786 Views: 1,119
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 526,617

Re: PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO START...IM TOTALLY CONFUSED!

I have also suffered from skin problems over the years from the toxicity in my body. I think it would be a very wise idea for you to do some cleansing!

I understand Acne can be a symptom of parasites or a toxic colon. Whether yours is due to parasites or not, doing a Colon Cleanse and a parasite cleanse could really help. I took a product called CleanseSMART which is for cleansing the colon and organs. I also took ParaGONE to kill the parasites and one of the first things I noticed was improved skin. You can buy both of these at your local health food store. There are many natural cleanse supplements on the market besides these too.

Another great way to cleanse is by fasting. It's the natural way to really cleanse yourself of toxins and it's very powerful. A Water Fast for 36 hours would probably be best for just starting out. If you can go 3 or 4 days, it will be tough, but worth it. I really believe the power of fasting could change your health :)

Hope that helps,

Hayley

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.109 sec, (1)