CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tapeworm or Mucoid matter? - help!

MS2786 Views: 15,048
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 527,318

Re: Tapeworm or Mucoid matter? - help!

Gabrielle,

You are the first person I have talked to with a situation so similar to mine. I really feel for you - I know how hard and confusing this is. I hope I might be of some help to you by sharing more of my story. Atleast you will know you aren't alone.

I also never thought I could have parasites. I never even heard of it and I've been to so many doctors. It was not until I became so frail, at 88 pounds, that I decided to fast for 3 days and passed a piece of a disintegrated worm at the end. Even then I didn't believe it, until I did some reading online. After my fast, I gained back 7 pounds within a few weeks fairly easy. But shortly after, I started loosing weight again and I had to literally eat all day to survive. It was so frightening - I thought I was going to shrivel into nothing.

Finally, I decided on a treatment. After a week on the ParaGONE, I had passed so many Tapeworm pieces, from 3 inches to 3 feet long. My weight finally became steady at this time. I haven't gained any back, but I stopped loosing! This tells me that those must of been worms for my weight to become regulated.

I still feel gurgling and movement in my stomach all the time and deep, painful hunger pains. I am terribly fatigued, with constant headaches too. I was so sure that I had tapeworms, but now that the test came out negative, I feel very confused. My instincts and experience tell me that those really were tapeworms, regardless of the test. But trying to convince others of this, especially my doctor, is not easy. Like you said, this feels like a Conspiracy or something!

I have tried a few other products. I took a Colon Cleanse called, CleanseSMART from the same company that makes the ParaGONE. I passed pounds of this rubbery fecal material on that. My stomach felt less distended afterwards, but it seemed to make me even thinner so I stopped it. I did take Praziquantel from my doctor, but I didn't notice much results. I passed a bit of fluff the next day, but it was difficult to say how effective it was.

I have more research to do, but I really don't know where to start! I just hope my weight and health comes back in time as I continue the treatments. I hope this for you too.

God bless,

Hayley

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

4.719 sec, (2)