CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tapeworm or Mucoid matter? - help!

MS2786 Views: 15,013
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 527,326

Re: Tapeworm or Mucoid matter? - help!

Hi Megan,

Thank you for sharing your story. It is so encouraging to hear from others who have a similar experience. My doctor also assured me that this is a third world problem and that I am a very rare case. In the beginning, he did support me with conventional drugs after I insisted, but now I won't have his faith. Thankfully, my parents have been wonderful in helping me through this and make difficult decisions.

I have also passed many types of worms. At first, I passed some type of roundworm wrapped in balls of fecal material. They were about 8 inches long and clearly a worm - there is no doubt. However, I have not been able to indentify it. I have not taken this into a lab and I don't plan to. Many of the worms I have passed clearly have a digestive track, but I still think the test would be negative.

The symptoms you described have been apart of my life this last year too. I started having nervous stomach every time I went out in public. I was always very popular and outgoing, but suddenly I was a nervous wreck. I just couldn't understand it. I would get a terrible upset stomach at even the thought of a social life. Also, I couldn't eat without gagging over it and my parents had to question if it was all just sycological. This was one of the first symptoms that cleared on the ParaGONE and my nerves are so much better. It's amazing how many problems parasites cause - it's endless!
I feel so sorry for all those people in the world who need help and have no clue what's wrong with them. I feel like I have to get the word out there somehow.

I will definitely do a Liver Flush after I finish up the ParaGONE. I have heard that would be really helpful, thanks for reminding me of it.

God's blessings to you,

Hayley

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

17.656 sec, (1)