CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Enema overkill?

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Kreeson Views: 1,707
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 527,381

Re: Enema overkill?

In the past I had only done the disposable enemas you can buy in the store, but after coming to curezone and reading up on the coffee enema's I decided to try it.

I have to tell you the first one I did had me cleaning house all day. It was like a huge rush of energy. I don't know if it is because it cleaned me out so well or the coffee stimulated me somehow, but the results were immediate and NOT painful at all.

I was skiddish to try too, only because I was not very well informed of the different type of enema's. I went to my local GNC store and asked the lady that works there that I have trusted for a few years and she said sure it works, sure it is safe for you to do, she said she does it at least once a month. She also told me she does the Liver Cleanses too with great results. This site and her recommendations made it easy for me to try it.

Like so many have said.... better this stuff is out of us than in us. When I think about what would still be inside me if I had not taken the plunge I shudder and now look forward to flush #3 on the 22nd. This time my daughter and a couple of her co workers are going to do it with me, so to me the key her is to EDUCATE ourselves and don't let fear stop you.

Good luck!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.736 sec, (1)