CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida Diet

EPP Views: 4,566
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 528,711

Re: Candida Diet

Yes, initially you feel like you might die just from the diet. I know, I've been on it two years, I think it has become more of a way of life than a diet.

Make up a jug of mint sun tea, or brew some (it's great for your digestion also), it's very refreshing especially if you add some stevia sweetener. Try Sweet Leaf, it's not bitter.

Roast some raw pumpkin seeds in the oven, 350 degrees, lightly drizzle a little olive oil over the seeds, stir until all are covered. Roast just long enough for the seeds to turn a golden color, stir them occasionally. When done, spread out on a paper towel to cool, sprinkle with salt, or a little garlic/onion powder, or even a little cinammon/stevia. A great snack for munchy cravings.

If you like pumpkin pie, make up some pumpkin filling. Replace Sugar with stevia and replace milk with soy milk or tofu and water blended. Put in custard cups and refrigerate.

If you go on the internet and look for stevia or low carb products, there is a kool-aid made with stevia. It's expensive, but, hey, if you're desparate. A lot of these sites also offer low carb/stevia recipes.

Hang in there, it will get better.

Good health,

EPP

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.438 sec, (1)