There are lots of things you can eat. Its just a matter of finding them. I have been on and off diet for many years and I eat the following things.
1. A low carb protein shake (metagenics have a really yummy one with 1.7g carbs)
2. An omlette with tomato and mozarella cheese (mozarella is ok for candida).
3. Scrambled or boiled eggs.
1. A salad with mozarella cheese, ham/turkey/roast meat/tuna with tomato and avocado or the like.
2. Stir fry
3. Anything cooked like meat and veges etc. I may have chicken kebab sticks or something like that with fried eggs.
Dinner is easy. You can have so much variety just skip the carrots, potatoes and sauces. I have steamed veges with meat, or a stir fry.
Basically most foods grown on the land you can eat you simply skip fruit, carrots, potatoes and corn. When you start realising how much food you can actually eat you forget about the ones you cant.