CureZone   Log On   Join
What is safe to do while nursing?

Donna Views: 1,522
Published: 19 years ago

What is safe to do while nursing?

I am currently 12 weeks post partum with a beautiful baby girl. On March 1st I went in for a routine D&C because of placenta left in me. I had been bleeding severely for 3 weeks after the baby was born and when they finally did an ultrasound they discovered I still had a 30 week uterus and what they thought was placenta. So after the D&C while I was in recovery I started losing blood and clots at a very fast rate and the pain was unbearable. Not even morphine was taking the pain away. So they rushed me again into surgery a few hours after my D&C and performed a laproscopy of the uterus and when they went in they discovered the uterus was all black and blue and grey and when the doctor went to turn it over to look for lesions she poked a hole right through it because it was paper thin. So she sewed that up and then did another D&C to get out the clots. She went and had a discussion with my husband and decided not to do a hysterectomy because of my psychy of being so newly post partum. So they opted to do a uterine embulization. Well it turns out I am the first person in this hospital to have this procedure done. Not only that, I am one of the first people in the country to have this type of procedure. I spent 4 days in ICU, and 3 days in the maternity ward and ended up with 2 blood transfusions. Since then, my hemoglobin has gone up to an 11 and has stabilized at that. Which is extremely low. The embulization has now worn off and I am still bleeding like crazy. It's like having a severe period for 12 weeks now. They are talking about now doing a hysterectomy after my hemoglobin goes up, but the problem is I am bleeding out as much as I am gaining. Then to add more problems they found a large spot on the kidney and a tumor on the liver. My husband and I desperately want more children and I am still nursing my baby and want to continue to nurse for as long as I can. Ideally for another 8 months. So how safe is it to start any of these programs while nursing and being extremely anemic? This incurables programs says you can't eat food and can only drink juice. Well I know you need food to produce milk and I'm not sure how safe all these herbs are for the baby. So my question is what is sage for me to do while nursing. I also have a lot of weight (at least a 100 pounds) that I need to lose. Is there anything I can do for myself with these programs while nursing? Thanks for any input! Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.000 sec, (2)