CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is safe to do while nursing?

Herbalist Views: 1,424
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 53,083

Re: What is safe to do while nursing?

> This incurables programs says you can't eat food and can only drink juice. Well I know you need food to produce milk and I'm not sure how safe all these herbs are for the baby. So my question is what is sage for me to do while nursing. I also have a lot of weight (at least a 100 pounds) that I need to lose. Is there anything I can do for myself with these programs while nursing? Thanks for any input! Donna

The Juice will give you pleanty of nutrition and nutrify the milk beautifully. There are some herbs to avoid while nursing, but not really those found in the incurables program(they may help any constipation in the baby also.) btw, You will definately lose weight on the incurables program it is a wonderful healing program for any and all ailments. Just make a commitment and go for it 110% do not forget to do the hot/cold therapy, massage, cayenne/garlic, etc. these are powerful aspects of the program and work synergisticly.

-God Bless

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.188 sec, (1)