CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Okra Pepsin 3 + chiro visit = massive toxin dump?

hopinso Views: 4,500
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 417,533

Re: Okra Pepsin 3 + chiro visit = massive toxin dump?

Sometimes the release of too any toxins at one time can be overwhelming. A few years ago I was at the point of having blackouts when I tried to combine The Master Cleanse and a parasite cleanse. I was at the very crowded War Eagle Crafts Fair (a major event in this area) with a friend and kept getting so weak I had to sit down every few minutes. This friend insisted I eat something and within an hour I was fine (I had a salad at McDonalds, hardly health food, but better than a burger to break a fast).

I have ordered some Okra Pepsin E3 that should arrive next week. I am interested in how much of a toxic load it releases. Please keep us posted. I also see a chiroprator regularly because of nerve damage in my lower back and legs. I'm hoping Okra Pepsin E3, the Humaworm parasite cleanse I'm doing, plus oil pulling and chiropratic will not be too much.

"It sort of excited me I felt so ill because I thought maybe something really good is happening in my body in regards to healing."
Often the worst healing crisis will come just before you notice a major improvment in your health, its kind of like the body is gathering a lot of toxins for a huge toxic dump, but it can overwhelm the body if its more than the liver, kidneys and colon can process.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)