CureZone   Log On   Join
Feeling betrayed by a lie over a film of me naked

wave Views: 966
Published: 18 years ago

Feeling betrayed by a lie over a film of me naked

Please help me understand as I'm not sure whether to laugh this off or if this is a sign to run for the hills. I have been with my boyfriend for 6mths. He's a very kind, gentle man, stable and secure but with a passion for life...everything I want. He says he loves me and is talking marriage and kids and I know that I am in love with him. Several weeks ago we made a somewhat tame but nevertheless explicit movie with my camera. Whilst I was away he mentioned that he was upset because it wasn't working on my camera and asked if we could make another movie (he mentioned this again last week and I said that is was probably the batteries). Today I found a CD containing that movie hidden away. I'm not sure how he got it off my camera as it is not compatible with his and my leads are packed away. I dread to think he may have taken the memory card somewhere to get the image on the CD.
Can anyone make any suggestions? Am i being silly or have i been violated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.703 sec, (1)