CureZone   Log On   Join
RAISE your CHANCES of having great sex

Views: 15,248
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 533,745

RAISE your CHANCES of having great sex

hi,

You have posted and reposted on the presumption there is something wrong with you (but there isn't!) and that you are on medication.

Have you tried to make any link to "why" you are on medication, and "what" you could do to improve your outlook?

50% of YOUR food intake is used for powering what?

Answer: your brain

That controls your thoughts and feelings as much as anything.

Throw out the hydrogenated fats, the processed foods, the sugars, the caffeine, the alcohol (ok not all, but cut back!!!) and get plenty of water, raw foods, fruits and veg, take exercise and hey presto you will feel so much better that the need for any medication may melt away.

Personally, I must point out that I believe we each must take ownership for our health and realise we have the ultimate power to change - but apathy can result in non action.

Sorry to kick you up the ar*e, as you are obviously hurting about sex - but follow my approach and you will turn into such a sex mad animal you wont be able to stop yourself as you will be so much more confident - and confidence is what you appear to lack.

Take comfort from the posters here - all are reassuring you that you are normal - we all lack confidence if we will admit it - I was at a party with friends last weekend but still felt awkward at times - that may be surprising to you but it is normal - we humans are very complex and even if we appear confient, deep down most of us are not!

One other thing, dont assume all 20 somethings are having copious amounts of great sex!

In my 20's my career meant i was so bloody tired (and inexperienced) that the sex was a simple physical act - a bang! - and over within minutes - now age 40, my life is in better balance and my sex life is now far more explosive - my wife says i am an animal in the bedroom - I must be doing something right as she now almost always has multiple orgasms when we make love and I have total control on when to ejaculate - able to last until my wife is begging me to cum!

What i am learning still, is that things can only get better if i make them happen - that is why i am focussed on improving my sex life further - by, guess what, doing all the things and more that i suggest to you.

Overall, the message I want to leave you with is that feeling insecure is normal, feeling no confidence is normal, feeling "its me, I'm useless" is normal - if you allow it.

BUT you have the power to change - my marriage is now rock solid and my sex life rocketing - my erections are more rock solid now than they ever were in my 20's (but at the time i thought they were hard) and I now get regular morning wood - something that many blokes in their 40's no longer have. in other words, I am pushing back conventional wisdom that says we should just accept things as they are.

I have managed my stress levels, recognisd my weaknesses, made a descision not to accept things as they are - I set myself a target of "just improve" - be that my erections, my love making skills, my ability to relate to others, my way of interacting too with myself etc etc etc.

Listen to your voices - yes, those voices in your head telling you you cant do this or that (in your case, it sounds like those voices are telling you about being a virgin etc). Tell those voices that you no longer accept what they say.

Visit a chinese doctor, a good one, and tell him everything.He will give you the support to your systems, and in 6 months I suspect your life will be very different. And before you ask - yes, I did seek help from one - and have nothing but praise for the one I used. If you choose to go, here is a tip - write down IN ADVANCE - what it is you want to say - you may forget or feel too embarrassed on the day - but tell yourself that even if you cant bring yourself to speak about all the issues you will let him read your note. Great idea, dont you think?

By the way, just becasue you are not in a relationship, dont miss ot totall y on the joy of sex - masterbation in no longer a taboo - and it is well recognised that at least 90% of guys do this regularly each week. Not only will you enjoy it and prepare yourself for when you do engage with sex with a partner but it will keep you in tip top form - somewhere i read that those who ejaculate once a week or more are far less likely to have prostate cancer in later life (dont quote me on this, as i cant be certain - but it makes sense to me - and what a great way of being heathly!).

I've posted a range of ideas for you to consider.

You sound to be a great person who wants to improve and who will do so. That is why I have taken the time to post this further response to you.

Why not email in 6 months to let me know how you are doing?

Good Luck

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

hi,

You have posted and reposted on the presumption there is something wrong with you (but there isn't!) and that you are on medication.

Have you tried to make any link to "why" you are on medication, and "what" you could do to improve your outlook?

50% of YOUR food intake is used for powering what?

Answer: your brain

That controls your thoughts and feelings as much as anything.

Throw out the hydrogenated fats, the processed foods, the sugars, the caffeine, the alcohol (ok not all, but cut back!!!) and get plenty of water, raw foods, fruits and veg, take exercise and hey presto you will feel so much better that the need for any medication may melt away.

Personally, I must point out that I believe we each must take ownership for our health and realise we have the ultimate power to change - but apathy can result in non action.

Sorry to kick you up the ar*e, as you are obviously hurting about sex - but follow my approach and you will turn into such a sex mad animal you wont be able to stop yourself as you will be so much more confident - and confidence is what you appear to lack.

Take comfort from the posters here - all are reassuring you that you are normal - we all lack confidence if we will admit it - I was at a party with friends last weekend but still felt awkward at times - that may be surprising to you but it is normal - we humans are very complex and even if we appear confient, deep down most of us are not!

One other thing, dont assume all 20 somethings are having copious amounts of great sex!

In my 20's my career meant i was so bloody tired (and inexperienced) that the sex was a simple physical act - a bang! - and over within minutes - now age 40, my life is in better balance and my sex life is now far more explosive - my wife says i am an animal in the bedroom - I must be doing something right as she now almost always has multiple orgasms when we make love and I have total control on when to ejaculate - able to last until my wife is begging me to cum!

What i am learning still, is that things can only get better if i make them happen - that is why i am focussed on improving my sex life further - by, guess what, doing all the things and more that i suggest to you.

Overall, the message I want to leave you with is that feeling insecure is normal, feeling no confidence is normal, feeling "its me, I'm useless" is normal - if you allow it.

BUT you have the power to change - my marriage is now rock solid and my sex life rocketing - my erections are more rock solid now than they ever were in my 20's (but at the time i thought they were hard) and I now get regular morning wood - something that many blokes in their 40's no longer have. in other words, I am pushing back conventional wisdom that says we should just accept things as they are.

I have managed my stress levels, recognisd my weaknesses, made a descision not to accept things as they are - I set myself a target of "just improve" - be that my erections, my love making skills, my ability to relate to others, my way of interacting too with myself etc etc etc.

Listen to your voices - yes, those voices in your head telling you you cant do this or that (in your case, it sounds like those voices are telling you about being a virgin etc). Tell those voices that you no longer accept what they say.

Visit a chinese doctor, a good one, and tell him everything.He will give you the support to your systems, and in 6 months I suspect your life will be very different. And before you ask - yes, I did seek help from one - and have nothing but praise for the one I used. If you choose to go, here is a tip - write down IN ADVANCE - what it is you want to say - you may forget or feel too embarrassed on the day - but tell yourself that even if you cant bring yourself to speak about all the issues you will let him read your note. Great idea, dont you think?

By the way, just becasue you are not in a relationship, dont miss ot totall y on the joy of sex - masterbation in no longer a taboo - and it is well recognised that at least 90% of guys do this regularly each week. Not only will you enjoy it and prepare yourself for when you do engage with sex with a partner but it will keep you in tip top form - somewhere i read that those who ejaculate once a week or more are far less likely to have prostate cancer in later life (dont quote me on this, as i cant be certain - but it makes sense to me - and what a great way of being heathly!).

I've posted a range of ideas for you to consider.

You sound to be a great person who wants to improve and who will do so. That is why I have taken the time to post this further response to you.

Why not email in 6 months to let me know how you are doing?

Good Luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.594 sec, (5)