CureZone   Log On   Join
I disagree with the suggestion...

Views: 15,222
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 533,759

I disagree with the suggestion...

Am I reading this post from 1795 correctly?

You are in your 30's, had no serious relationships and feel pretty abnormal. That said, you advise on getting "sex" from women and then say most of the time its not great! Then you suggest getting hooked up with someone via friends or an online dating service. Aside from this, you criticise others who have offered help on this thread for their suggestions!

Sorry, I just think your approach is too much based on "hunting" for sex. Seeing women as something just for sex is vile to me. I love women! Yes, call me old fashioned but I just love them for who they are - their personality and humour, the way they think and interact with me. I coul go on. Point is, "making love" is what can follow from forging a relationship - first anchored on common interests and letting that flourish.

Perhaps that is why I have had serious relationships, never needed to be hooked up by friends or needed an online dating service. Perhaps, too, that is why I find love making IS great.

OK, I'll stand back now - I'm sure to get blasted by someone for being oldfashioned by not seeing every woman as just for sex as you imply them to be.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.703 sec, (1)