CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 25 year old male virgin and feeling hopeless

feelinghopeless Views: 14,910
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 533,831

Re: 25 year old male virgin and feeling hopeless

Well I do think a lack of self confidence is the BIG issue.. not sure if it's the only one.

I know most of my friends have had alot of sexual expierence.. feel kinda like an outcast in that regard. I don't think I'm overly bad looking or anything.. I realize I'm not a 10, but I see people who look much much worse than what I do have little trouble finding girls.. more evidence that it's the confidence.

Confidence is something that I have no idea how to just 'turn on' though. I'm starting therapy the week after next and I'm hopeful it will allow me to feel more confident about myself.

As for what I look like, I would be more than happy to send you pics (email me at GGAllinisgod1@yahoo.com) if interested... Used that email address as it's one I don't use as much and would rather not have alot of spam sent to my inbox.
_Original_Message_ﰩ

Well I do think a lack of self confidence is the BIG issue.. not sure if it's the only one.

I know most of my friends have had alot of sexual expierence.. feel kinda like an outcast in that regard. I don't think I'm overly bad looking or anything.. I realize I'm not a 10, but I see people who look much much worse than what I do have little trouble finding girls.. more evidence that it's the confidence.

Confidence is something that I have no idea how to just 'turn on' though. I'm starting therapy the week after next and I'm hopeful it will allow me to feel more confident about myself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.719 sec, (1)