CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 25 year old male virgin and feeling hopeless

Lessa Views: 15,022
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 533,833

Re: 25 year old male virgin and feeling hopeless

"I just tend to get really nervous around females and freeze up"

I personally think this is what you need to work on. Why do you suppose this is?
We aren't that different you know. We want the same thing you do. Acceptance, welcome and hopefully love. Not necessarily marriage and babies kind of love but human expression of love. Women and Men are the same on the spiritual level, even really on the mental level. We have the same basic desires, hopes, dreams. My boyfriend says humans are all the same just stuck in different bodies with different hormones. I think when you stop thinking of "females" as a different species you will overcome this problem. When you are truly interested in someone, and spending intimate time with them, you need to do it as an equal. Giving and recieving pleasure as equals. Respecting and admiring another persons individaulity is very attractive and sexy. That is why I am still with my boyfriend after 5 years.. everyday he admires my individuality, and respects our differences. I do the same. I love men, the differences between the sexes due to hormones keep me in awe of you guys everyday.

This is just my take on it..and I apologize if it seems too abrupt.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)