CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 25 year old male virgin and feeling hopeless

MrCooties Views: 14,990
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 533,839

Re: 25 year old male virgin and feeling hopeless

Aw heck just read this...

_Original_Message_ﰩ

Don't make the mistake of giving the female all of the power and control in the relationship - they don't want to be responsible for controlling 90% of the relationship - they want a man who takes charge and is decisive and who knows what he wants. Women do not want to be idolized either - they want to idolize YOU - give them a reason to. When you put girls on a pedestal you are dumping all of the control and decision making on them - they want a relationship with a man, not a relationship with themselves.

Try a "fake it till you make it" approach. I am amazed at the guys I have known who faked confidence and acted the part of being Mr. Success. To me they seemed fake as hell, but you know what? They soon had girls all over them. This got them in the game, gave them experience and a few critical successes that gave them REAL confidence. I am not talking about a condescending ego, I am talking about positive confidence - big difference.

Take charge and control your relationships. Women want a man who has a sense of humor - this really means a man who controls his own emotions and can leads others by making them laugh too. Women like to be guided by a man who can control and lead his share of the relationship, a man who has BALLS, a man who speaks what he thinks, a man who doesn't follow, a man who LEADS by CONTROLLING himself, a man who leads others. Yes, women want an alpha male. Look at the animal kingdon - we humans still follow our animal instincts for choosing a mate.

Shyness and lack of self esteem is a kind of submissiveness. You are telling women you are beneath them. Control your confidence, control your emotions. Look at animals and how they dominate eachother. Look women in the eyes. Smile to them. Don't ASK them for a date - TELL her you are going somewhere and that you would like her to come along. Don't tell her she is great (she already knows she is), tell her YOU are great by your actions. Sell yourself, don't sell her to herself.

Oh, and smile to women. Everyone's ultimate goal is happiness, and she'll want some of that reason you are smiling....

http://www.heartless-bitches.com/rants/niceguys/niceguys.shtml

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.359 sec, (2)