CureZone   Log On   Join
22 year old virgin, Time's Up!!!

Views: 11,337
Published: 17 years ago

22 year old virgin, Time's Up!!!

I am a 22 year old virgin. Yes, I know it is very rare to find my type. But I'm not saving myself for marriage, just for someone who's worth all the trouble and possible consequences. I am by no means conservative. I do have knowledge and know exactly what I want to do, just not for the first time. I want the first time to be more educational than experimental. However, I do have two main problems, I freak myself out when I do have the opportunity which quickly snuffs the pleasure for me completely. And secondly, I know 16 year olds who have more experience than I do, and it intimidates me. I don't want an inexperienced person to "show me the ropes" but I don't want someone who is going to automatically assume I know what I'm doing since I AM 22 years old!!
The typical answer is to simply tell them my sexual status. One problem....it tends to turn them on even more. The fact that THEY are the ones doing the deed first doesn't seem to make people gain any more respect or patience, it turns into more of a conquering situation. I'm so frustrated. Does anyone have any ideas or comments that could help?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.092 sec, (1)