CureZone   Log On   Join
Victoria's Secret vs. Victorian Model

taije Views: 1,449
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 534,059

Victoria's Secret vs. Victorian Model

I have more of an 1800's style of sexiness. Vuluptious & pale. lol

Sometimes I hate myself. I have a bit of a tummy and I would hate to take off my shirt. But my boyfriend doesn't care. He thinks I'm absolutely sexy. I was so intimidated at first b.c. the previous girls he's dated have been skinnier. Maybe not Victoria's Secret, but you get the point.

NO one looks like Tyra Banks. Tyra Banks looks like Tyra Banks. You look like you. You could look like that, but with today's technology I could look like a lizard if I wanted to with enough plastic surgery. Honestly...

Find your best feature and flaunt it. Yes personality counts, but we are talking about your body here. When i look at myself and think, damn I hate my tummy. I notice I have gorgeous eyes and a smile my parents paid thousands in braces for. Or even my feet! I have weird feet, not long finger toes, little baby stubby toes. But my boyfriend loves them, and more importantly, I do. Get your hair cut and colored. Buy new eyeshadow. SMILE!! Nothing's sexier than a person who is genuinely happy, or that YOU made happy.

Find clothes that flatter you, then when you go to take your clothes off for whatever reason, you'll already feel sexy, and look sexy. You've already intoxicated the other person. And if you have personality, humor, intelligence, etc. then imagine what you can do to them on top of that!

If it helps, dim the lights if you plan on getting it on. I had someone that wouldn't let me do that the first time I had sex. Sure maybe he didn't care what I looked like, but he wasn't respecting my feelings. If you can find someone who loves you for your body, mind, and soul and they balance each other, you're very lucky.

Don't be so hard on yourself, I do it to myself enough for the both of us I'm sure. ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.906 sec, (1)